- Replace one or more missing teeth
- Replace severely damaged teeth
- Get a stable, permanent solution for your smile
You’ll be stunned by how realistic dental implants are. If you’re searching for the next-best-thing to natural teeth, we highly recommend our dental implants.
Dental implants serve as both replacement roots and teeth to ensure optimal smile function. The titanium roots stimulate the jawbone and prevent it from deteriorating. The roots can be restored with crowns, dentures, or bridges personalized to match your smile.
Reasons for dental implants:
- Replace your teeth without damaging the surrounding teeth.
- Resolve joint pain or bite problems caused by shifting teeth.
- Regain easy chewing, digestion, and speech.
- Restore your complete and confident smile.
- Enhance youthful facial structures and support tissues.
- Get the most comfortable and secure new smile.
Planning for your dental implants process
The dental implants process typically requires a few visits over several months. At Hammons Family Dental, we make the process pleasant and easy. We offer continuity of care because we both place and restore dental implants right here in our office.
From surgery to recovery, we are here for you. Your comfort always paramount!
Enjoy all of the benefits of your beautiful dental implants!
Patients love the change they see in their smiles after receiving dental implants. They have a better quality of life.
- Dental implants behave like natural teeth
- Dental implants prevent jawbone loss
- Dental implants can last a lifetime
- Dental implants never shift or slide
- Dental implants prevent gum disease and jaw pain
- Dental implants prevent facial sagging and premature aging
Come in for a free consultation with Dr. Hammons of Hammons Family Dental. Get all of your questions answered and decide if dental implants might be right for you. To schedule your visit, give us a call today!