Everybody wants a beautiful smile, but there are a few reasons why you might be avoiding metal braces:
- You do not want to impact your current appearance with bulky braces.
- You’re unsure if a two-year commitment to the discomfort of metal braces will be worth the results.
- You had orthodontic work done years ago but now your smile needs more attention. You’re not willing to wear metal braces all over again.
We encounter many patients that fit into these categories, and time and time again, we offer them the perfect solution: Invisalign.
Invisalign allows you to create a straight and flawless smile without inconveniencing your lifestyle. You can have fantastic-looking teeth and all of the health benefits associated with straight teeth without wearing metal braces.
Benefits of Invisalign
- Discretion: Clear aligners fit snugly against your teeth. They won’t change your appearance and they are virtually invisible.
- Convenience: Invisalign aligners are removable. You can keep up your current diet and remove your aligners to brush and floss.
- Safety: Without metal braces, you won’t have to worry about the irritation of poking brackets and wires.
- Fast-acting: Invisalign treatment time is often significantly shorter than treatment time with traditional braces.
Straightening Your Smile with Clear Braces
Dr. Hammons can design a series of clear removable aligners just for you. Invisalign aligners are customized to gently shift the teeth over time.
During treatment, you’ll wear one set of aligners for a few weeks. As you progress towards a straighter smile, you will switch them out for the next set in your unique braces series. You can remove your aligners for eating, brushing, or flossing.
We’re proud to offer Invisalign to our Austin, TX, patients. Dr. Hammons’ experience and knowledge make him a great choice for your Invisalign provider. To learn more about clear braces, give our office a call today!