Want to fix your smile fast? Don’t look any further than Hammons Family Dental in Austin, Texas.
Dr. Hammons offers same day dental crowns. Now you can fix all kinds of dental damage during one quick appointment to our office. With comfortable examination rooms, compassionate team members, and state-of-the-art technology, you’ll be stunned by how easy dental treatment can be.
Do you have dental decay or damage that needs attention? Our high-quality crowns can improve a variety of dental imperfections including:
- Severe decay
- Broken or fractured tooth
- Chipped tooth
- Cracked tooth
- Discolored tooth
- Misshapen or worn down tooth
Dental crowns have both health and cosmetic purposes. A crown covers the whole visible portion of the tooth for complete protection.
Other types of dental crowns require 2-3 visits for completion, but we know your time is valuable. Dr. Hammons offers beautiful all-ceramic dental crowns that can be created and placed in a single appointment at Hammons Family Dental. You don’t have to sacrifice quality for convenience when you choose our same-day crowns.
What is the Same Day Crown Treatment Process?
Patients no longer have to wait weeks for their dental crown design and placement. Everything is completed right here in our office in less than two hours.
- Routine exam
- Teeth scan (no messy impressions)
- 3D model of the tooth and dental crown design
- Milling machine uses the design to fabricate the dental crown chairside
- Crown polishing, adjustment, and placement
You’ll leave our office the same day with a customized and durable dental crown.
Benefits of Same Day Crowns
Same day crowns have revolutionized restorative dentistry! Your smile repair no longer has to be a lengthy or complicated ordeal. Benefits of same day crowns include:
- No more waiting process for your beautiful new smile
- No dental putty or temporary crowns
- Beautiful, durable dental crowns made of ceramic that closely matches your natural teeth
If you are interested in same day dental crowns, contact Hammons Family Dental today.